Exhibitor and Sponsor Guidelines and Information
2021 Fall Conference October 20-22, 2021
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
We are pleased that you’ve chosen to exhibit during the Professional Worker’s Conference. We pray that this event may bring awareness to your organization to our conference attendees. Below is a listing of guidelines and general information pertaining to exhibiting at this year’s conference. Please keep in mind that the entire exhibit space is limited.
If there are any specific questions, please feel free to contact Pastor Albers at the District office at 303-695-8001. Exhibitor application and payment must be completed to exhibit.
- Exhibitor set-up may begin Wednesday, October 20th at 10:00 a.m. Please have your set up completed no later than 12:30 p.m. You’re welcome to join us for worship at 1:00 in the Colorado Ballroom.
- All tables are 6′ long X 30″ deep. The conference center will provide generic table skirting but you are welcome to use your own. A chair for exhibitors will also be provided.
- Please be considerate of neighbor exhibitors with respect to audio/visual equipment, banners, posters, easels and other signage to not block viewing or creating a disruption. Accommodations may be made the morning of set up if such issues arise however, this is dependent on overall space.
- If you bring valuable material/wares for your space, you are responsible for the care and custody of these items during off conference times. The hotel, conference center nor the Rocky Mountain District takes responsibility for stolen or damaged items. This is a public hotel and conference center so take discretion where appropriate.
- Complimentary parking is provided at the hotel.
- If you plan to ship any material/wares for exhibition, applicable fees for receiving such material will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- The conference does not provide cords, cables, string/ropes, etc; any materials for set up are the responsibility of the exhibitor.